Published on Thursday, August 20, 2020
Communications & Marketing Committee
We know that NASW VT is doing a lot of work, but how do we make sure our Members and other social workers know about it? Communicating what we do is essential to recruiting new members and providing high quality services to our current members. This committee will start off developing a Chapter communications plan for the year and ensure social workers have the information and resources they need to best serve their clients and communities.
- Identify writers of newsletter articles
- Identify social workers doing interesting work to interview
- Brainstorm ideas on how to share all the resources available to members
- Amplify Social Work Month
- Promote Chapter events
- Determine how we best message on a variety of platforms (Experienced social media user? We need you!)
- plus whatever you, as committee members, decide to tackle!
Committee meetings are held the third Friday of month at 2:00 pm via Zoom.
Number of views (1059)