Board Executive Committee
The Executive Committee provides guidance to the Executive Director between Board meetings, develops the agenda for the Board meetings, and reviews preliminary budget and other financial proposals. They meet at the discretion of the President, usually quarterly.
- Angela Paoli, LICSW - President
- Lisa Avery, MSW - President-Elect
- Kelli O’Neill, LICSW - Vice President
- Annemarie Conlon, PhD, LICSW - Secretary
- Linda Li, LICSW, Past-President
Ethics Committee is now a combined effort with the NH & ME Chapters
entitled "NNE Ethics Forum". Join us for our quarterly collaboration
where you can ask your ethical concerns and participate in
hypothetical-scenario roundtables. Ethics CEUs may be available.